Sunday, June 09, 2013

A CONVERSATION

Does God Exist?? I don't know...
Why do you keep a cross with yourself all the time? Human Nature.
Did you believe in God? Yes, I did.
Did you believe in God? No, I didn't.
Do you believe in God?? I don't know..
If there was no God, how do you explain the origin of Universe and Life?I couldn't care less. I have my entire life to find out.
Do you read the Bible daily? No. but frequently.
What did you learn from it? Too many questions.
Did you seek help? It leads to more questions.
When did you go for Confession? I'll confess it's been a long time.
Don't you like God? Get lost and leave me alone.
God loves you nonetheless Danny!! I walked on.


3 comments:

Cookie Monster said...

:D well, that is one way of bringing out suppressed thoughts ...he he

Child Of Adam said...

Thank you for your comment. Suppressed thoughts???... u think so? :)

Child Of Adam said...

Daughter of EVE?? Adam & Eve had a daughter?? Common sense says Yes.. Book says..????:P